Who are we
Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd T/A Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours Respects Your Privacy.
This Privacy Statement is issued by Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd of Barravilla, Claregalway, Co. Galway, H91 HYK8, Ireland (“Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd”, “Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours”, “we”, “us”, “our”), which is the operator of this website and the controller of the data we collect.
Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of all our passengers.
Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd will ensure that the information you provide is kept private and confidential and will only use it to provide the services you request.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sites Covered by this Privacy Statement.
Automatically collected information.
Whilst browsing the website, Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd, automatically collect information about your visit using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from a cookie alone will not normally identify you personally and Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd will not use this information and will not make any attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Information shared with third party providers and partners.
Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd may occasionally share your personal information with service providers and partners. These include;
- To third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with the website, such as outsourced service providers, financial service providers, IT service providers, professional advisers, and auditors.
- To other members of our corporate group.
- To any successor owners or operators of the website.
- To other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Gardai or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, or detection of crime.
All bookings and secure credit card payments made electronically on the website are made through Bokun and are subject to their Terms & Conditions. https://www.bokun.io/terms
Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
We shall take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. The website is regularly scanned for loopholes in security and for known threats to make your visit to the site as safe as possible.
Social media and other external websites.
Any materials, information, communications that you submit to Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd via a social media platform is done at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the relevant platforms themselves. Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd is unable to guarantee privacy in these cases. The relevant platform providers are governed by their own Privacy Policies and these govern any interaction with them.
Retention of personal information.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the use of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to receive your personal data, which you provide to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller.
- Where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please do so by emailing your request to email@example.com
If you are not happy with the way that Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel Ltd has used your information or addressed issues pertaining to your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found on the Data Protection Commissioner website. https://www.dataprotection.ie
Circulars and newsletters.
From time to time, we may send you email circulars or newsletters. If you wish to stop receiving email circulars or newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link on any of the circulars or newsletters.
Changes to this statement.
We may occasionally update the Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. The Privacy Statement will specify the latest date on which the terms have been amended.